D52 Nonlinearity Zinc Oxide Varistor for Surge Arrester
|3-499 500-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.1 US $3 US $2.95|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: D52*24
- Trademark: YONGDE
- Origin: China, Zhejiang
- Diameter: 52mm
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 853310000
Zinc oxide varistor is the core of the arrester, which main component is Zinc Oxide and with a small quantity of bismuth oxide, fluoride oxide, manganous carbonate, antimony oxide and other gleam of additive and made with high temperature.
Metal oxide Varistors microsturcture mainly constitute of Zinc Oxide grain, grain boundary layer and chienship phase. And its electric conduction principle lies that Zinc Oxide grain has good electro conductibility, and the voltage to the Zinc Oxide is almost act on high resistant grain boundary layer. Varistors nonlinearity mainly comes from grain boundary layer(the main ingredient is bismuth oxide) chienship phase scattered throughout the grain boundary layer which is the multiple oxide of Zinc Oxide and bismuth oxide. Its function lies in restraining the growing of Zinc Oxide grain to make the better nonlinearity.
2. Zinc oxide varistor Features:
Large 2000μ S rectangular impulse absorption capacity
Large 4/10μ S high current impulse withstand
3. Zinc oxide varistor Payment method:
Focusing on long-term cooperation, YongDe keeps customers in mind and helps them save time, energy and cost as much as possible.
We support T/T, L/C, WESTEN UNION, PayPalpayment terms.
If you have cash flow stress. We also provide credit sale through OneTouchor other third company assess the risk.
If you have the credit card we also can provide this service.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
Yes, We are a company with designing, manufacturing, marketing and exporting. Together with our office
2. Where is your manufacturer?
We are located in FuYang yinghu developing zone
3. How many years of experience in disconnector industry?
We were found since 1993 and our company is Top10 in the field of China
4. How to control the quality for your product in your company?
We have quality control manual in our product line and we sure our workers strictly follow the rules
5. Does your company have staff occupational disease protection?
Yes we have, every year we have occupational disease examination.
6. What's the number of annual output value in your company?
One hundred billion per year
7. What's your mainmarket?
Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and South America
8. Your company support what trade terms and payment terms?
We support T/T, L/C, WESTEN UNION, PayPal, Credit Sale, credit card payment terms.
9. How do you usually pack the exported goods?
We use recycle wood cases and make sure the safety in transportation and green for environment
10. How many staffs in your company?
Now we have 120 workers and 40 administrative staffs
11. Has the company obtained a valid certificate for its quality management system? Such as ISO9001, QC080000 and etc?
Yes We have the ISO9001: 2008 Certification
ISO9001: 2008 Certificate
Scope: Design, development and manufacture of the 0.22~220Kv metal oxide arrester, 20~220Kv high voltage alternating-
Current disconnectors and earthing switches.
Issued by WIT
Issued until Aug, 04, 2013
12. What's the amount of R&D and relevant working experience?
1-5 years experience 1 staff
Over 10 years experience 6 staffs
13. What is the main job responsibility for R&D engineers?
They take responsibilities of R&D and supported production scene.
The company provide the project was: 66KV polymer housed metal oxide surge arrester(transformer substation type/no
Clearance/ciruitry type with gaps)
14. Is product certification done in terms of selling designation(UL for US, CCC for China, CE for Europe)at the
Our product certificate had been issued by PCCC, We are working on the UL and CE.
|Type||D52 Metal Oxide Varistor(MOV)|
|Voltage Gradient V/mm||210~235|
|Square Wave Test Valve||600|
|4/20μ S High Current Withstand kA||120|
|8/20μ S high current withstand kA / 10 kA||9.4|
|DC1mA Refering Voltage kV||5.35|
|0.75Times U1mA Leak current μ A <||30|
|Residual Votage Ratio||1.75|
|Aging Load Point Ratio%||90|